Happiness comes in a glass cup😜

Sometimes all you need is a glass of tall fresh orange juice with ice cubes! Do you live in Abuja? Or just came on a visit and you are looking for a cool and calm environment to chi lax? Look no further cos Jabi Boat Club is the answer!!!✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾 I went visiting the other day with my folks and it was a delightful evening.

 Another cool part of this place is that; it is not only calm and quiet, it located just next to the Jabi lake. So basically, you stay next to this water body and watch nature while you sip on your cold juice. And by the way, they don't only have nice juices. They have the best roasted or grilled fish in town . It is so fresh because everything is prepared while you are there. There are many other cool stuffs but these are the ones I tried and I can attest to since I have actually tried them myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images